Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Toddler Songs

Little Bear loves to sing "the ABC song" and to do the motions to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" (he can't sing that one yet). I have been so impressed with his very quick learning of these songs and his enjoyment of toddler songs that I've decided to beef up my toddler song repertoire!

Here are the songs I am trying to teach him these days:
London Bridge
If You're Happy and You Know It
I'm a Little Teapot
The Alphabet Song
The Wheels on the Bus
All Around the Mulberry Bush
Hokey Pokey
Rock-a-by-Baby
Five Little Monkeys
This Old Man
London Bridge
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Pop! Goes the Weasel
Ring Around the Roses
She'll be Comin' Around the Moutain
Skip to My Lou
Ten Little Indians
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Yankee Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment